I also use an 8gb iPhone to manage my life. I have it syncing with my Google Hosted Apps for calendars. These are my notes on the process.
Update: I've spent this morning confirming the new Color Scheme for Google Hosted Apps Calendars
- From what I could tell, the color assignment was previously rather random. At one time I had three calendars with a teal color with white text that was all but unreadable.
- This morning I added 9 calendars (one by one) using the link above via my iPhone.
- After each addition I switched over to my iPhone Calendar app and documented the change.
- First of all - the local account appears to be Green & unchangeable. The pattern is below- but by default you cannot deselect your own calendar (POPPY COCK).
- The Pattern appears to be: GREEN, RED, ORANGE, BLUE, PURPLE.
- You can add more calendars, but it just repeats from there.