The logged-on user does not have the appropriate security permissions to view these records or perform the specific action.
Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support.
Event code: 3005
Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.
Event time: 6/11/2012 10:44:11 AM
Event time (UTC): 6/11/2012 3:44:11 PM
Event ID: d51325f549494c7b94f67ec11beb34e7
Event sequence: 583
Event occurrence: 10
Event detail code: 0
a: We discovered this was the easiest solution:
- Log into CRM as a "System Administrator"
- Edit the account in question
- Grant them the "System Administrator" Role
- Have them log into the application (it will work).
- Then remove the "System Administrator" Role
- Have them log back into the system and it should work this time.