A: QuadWeb - This is a great app for this purpose and totally worth the purchase. For less than $30 you can download the contents of most traditional websites. For this scenario we:
- Installed QuadWeb (works unregistered but why not throw them $30 for all the time it saves you)
- Enabled Basic Authentication to the internal SharePoint website
- Within settings, configured Authentication for the Internal URL, username and password
- Set Directory Structure Creation to (X) Mirror the Website
- Provided a Download Directory (other than the default) of a folder at the root with relaxed permissions. Using Windows 7 x64 it had trouble writing to the Program Files subfolder.
- Disabled ( ) Overwrite existing files
- Entered the internal URL of the Website and clicked Start