a: Well we hate to post this because we're afraid they'll remove it, but here goes.
- Download the CentOS-6.3-x86_64-bin-DVD1.iso
- Mount the ISO to the virtual appliance & configure it to boot from the ISO
- Accept all the default questions/answers (You can select no on the network ques.)
- When you're finally able to run shell do that.
- Navigate to: /opt/appconfig
- NOTE: We wish we was making this up
- Look for a file called setpass and remove it by running 'rm setpass'
- Run Exit, then Exit again, then reboot the box & let it boot to the hard drive
- When we tried to log into the nessus appliance on port 8000 it asked us to set the password. It took us here https://servername:8000/password.html, we set the password and we were done.